What are other alternatives for raising funding for a startup? (3 organizations that provide funding)
Asides from personal savings, crowdfunding, partnership and perhaps funds from your friends and family, organizations like Tony Elumelu Foundation, Bank of Industry, and GROFIN help individuals who are starting up a business or already in business, and if you need financial support or grant for your business, these organizations support Prospective Entrepreneur and Entrepreneur with grant and financial support.
BELOW ARE THE ORGANIZATION THAT OFFER FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO BUSINESS STARTUP
TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) is a yearly program created in 2015 by Mr. Tony Elumelu.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) provides 10,000 USD seed funding for entrepreneurs across Africa, to selected applicants yearly, and every year the tony Elumelu foundation program selects 1,000 entrepreneurs across Africa. This Entrepreneur program has dedicated $100million commitment by the Elumelu family to empower 10,000 African entrepreneurs over a 10-year period through training, mentorship, and funding.
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE through the application platform of the website CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- You must complete an application form by answering a series of mandatory questions.
- All applications must be submitted online through the net only.
The Bank of Industry (The Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme)
The Bank of Industry (BOI) recently launched a youth empowerment program for young and talented entrepreneurs looking to venture into various sectors of Nigeria’s economy.
The Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme is a grant empowerment program initiated by The Bank of Industry (BOI) so as to improve the welfare of Nigerian youth and the unemployment state of Nigeria by building the capacity of the youths and funding for the youth business ideas. While also providing income-generating skills and knowledge to be self-employed by starting and managing their own businesses.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Applicant must have a good and creative business idea within the 40 identified clusters that are operated, or the business operation will be in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be the age limits of 18 and 35.
- they also need proof of identity which International passport/Driver’s License/National ID/Voters card required).
- Applicant should possess a minimum educational qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
For more details To apply for The Bank of Industry grant, USE THE LINK BELOW
BUSINESSES YOU CAN START WITH ZERO AND SMALL CAPITAL
GroFin is a business development financier organization specializing in financing and supporting small and growing businesses (SGBs) across Africa and also the Middle East.
GroFin supports businesses with loans and grants to Small and Growing Businesses in order for it to grow emerging market enterprises in Africa.
The business operation should be in any of the following countries below:
- South Africa
for further eligibility details on the program, click on the link below
To apply for this program, click on the link below to apply.