Industrial training and internship Positions in all States
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is currently recruiting for Internship positions in the Commercial, Sciences, Art, and Information Technology, Finance, and Engineering. The petroleum industry in Nigeria was founded by and is currently led by Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). This industry-leading development program and dedication to seeing their workers’ ideas implemented show how much they value people.
Program for student industrial training and internship in all States
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Not declared.
JOB POSITION: Internship
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- the job entails developing work-related abilities necessary for the corporate environment through helpful criticism and guidance.
- hone your communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork, and leadership abilities.
- Create beneficial networks and contacts for your career progress.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be full-time enrolled in an undergraduate program at a Nigerian university or polytechnic.
- Applicant must have authorization and approval from the school for any industrial training.
Candidates who meet the requirements should email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ” please use “2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study]”
The following must be included in the email’s content:
- Name of the pupil
- Name of the university or other higher education facility
- Student ID or matriculation number
- Study program
- Internship duration/period requirements
- Contact information (address, email, and phone)
- official document or letter from a higher education institution, scanned
- Grade Point Average (GPA) or current cumulative grade point average (CGPA) (GPA).
Please Note that Every applicant must have a personal email address that is active (for consistent communication).
Surcceese is our aim