LIST OF INTERNATIONAL JOBS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR SEVERAL POSITIONS
We compile a list of International jobs currently recruiting for several positions in Nigeria and across Africa, for more details use the link below to check.
interested and eligible applicants should check for all the details below and apply.
BELOW ARE THE JOB DETAILS>
A JOB VACANCY AT THE U.S. EMBASSY FOR THE POSITION OF OFFICE MANAGER.
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos. U.S. Consulate General Lagos is the Mission’s representative to the Nigerian people in the southern region.
BELOW ARE THE DETAILS OF THE JOB:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25th August 2022.
JOB TITLE: Office Manager
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- Applicant serves as the Office Manager for the Public Affairs Section (PAS) and special assistant to the Country Public Affairs Officer at the U.S. Embassy in Abuja.
- The applicant is the primary liaison with the Management Section of the Embassy, coordinates with the Public Affairs Section administrative staff of Foreign Service Nationals, and manages the day-to-day administrative operations of the PAS Office.
- The applicant will also coordinate with USAID and other U.S. Mission Agencies to develop briefing documents for a broad audience.
- The applicant also prepares memos, cables, and other documents as required.
- Applicant must have completed High School Diploma.
- Applicant must have one year of experience in office management is required.
- Applicant must have knowledge about the political, economic, and social structure of the country, as well as familiarity with public diplomacy objectives, techniques, and programs.
- Applicant must have an understanding of U.S foreign policy, U.S.-Nigeria relations, and Mission Strategic Performance (MSP) goals and objectives.
- Applicant must be Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
To apply for this job position, Interested and eligible applicants should use the link below to apply
CLICK HERE TO SEE SEVERAL ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MAKING MONEY
2022 (SESSION II) AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP (AFDB) VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) is currently recruiting Applicant an internship program, this position is reserved for applicants who are passionate about working in AFDB, which is known for its development plan in delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1st September 2022.
JOB POSITION: 2022 Virtual Internship Program (Session II)
JOB LOCATION: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire (Remote)
Timeline: Session 2 of the 2022 Internship Program will run from August 2022 through December 2022
THE FIELDS OF STUDY FOR THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- The fields of study from which interns are selected must be within the job families of the Bank, particularly:
- Private Sector Development
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit
- Human Capital Development (Education and Health)
- Infrastructure Development
- Human Resources Management
- Governance or any other field of study that the Bank may deem relevant to its operations.
- Special consideration shall be given to students who are working on projects that have a direct bearing on the mission of the Bank..
- Applicants must have attained the age of majority in their country of nationality or origin and be not more than Thirty (30) years old at the time of commencement of the internship program.
- Applicant should have currently enrolled in a master’s level degree program in a recognized public or private educational institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must Provide a letter from their school confirming their enrolment or a copy of the Degree as mentioned above. Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the Banks’s two working languages (English or French).
- Applicant Be able to use the Bank’s standard software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access); knowledge of SAP is desirable.
to apply for this internship program, Interested and eligible applicants should use the link below to apply