2023 Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program
The Sahara Group is currently recruiting for its 2023 Graduate Management Program across several states in Nigeria. The Sahara Group is a significant global energy and infrastructure corporation with operations in more than 38 nations in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Over the course of three decades, The company has broken ground and confronted prejudices in every aspect of the world of business. The organization’s female and male members are its best development engines.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE JOB DETAILS BELOW:
Application Deadline: 15th February 2023.
JOB POSITION: Graduate Management Trainee Program
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Recent graduates and young professionals with the potential and ambition to become future leaders at Sahara can advance their careers through the Sahara Group GMT Program.
This nine-month program blends theoretical business knowledge with on-the-job implementation.
The curriculum emphasizes the development of useful and significant skills and is mostly experiential. It comprises training in fundamental skills, assignments and rotations, stretch projects, coaching, and mentoring, all of which work to make you competitive on a worldwide scale.
The first step on your path to becoming A CHANGE is to start making a difference in the world.
- a bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum GPA of 2:1
- 0–2 years of formal employment experience following graduation
- NYSC Program completion is required (Nigerian Nationals only)
- A master’s degree from an accredited institution and professional credentials are advantages.
- Applicant Fluency in English and French language ability is a plus
- Applicant Must be 25 years of age (or younger) while applying.
Applicants who meet the requirements should use the Link below to Apply for this job opportunity.