2023 Recruitment for the Nigeria Immigration Service by the Civil Defense, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB)
The Nigeria Immigration Service, the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is accepting applications from eligible applicants (NIS) For full-time employment at the following jobs in the Organisation.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30th January 2023.
SUPERINTENDENT CADRE belongs to category A.
- Immigration Director (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Medical Doctors)
- Candidates must hold a first degree (MBBS) from an accredited institution of higher learning as well as a certificate of discharge or exemption from the NYSC.
Immigration Deputy Superintendent (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists)
- Candidates must hold an NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate and a first-level pharmacy degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
Candidates for the Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree, a higher national diploma, or an equivalent degree from an institution of higher education.
Category B: CADRE INSPECTORATE
Immigration Inspector (II) CONPASS 07 (Nursing)
- Candidates must be RN, RM, or both credential holders. And must have also gone to the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council’s registration ceremony (NMC).
Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06\s
- Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or its equivalent earned from recognized Institutions.
Immigration Assistant III, Category C, Assistant Cadre (IA III) 3 CONPASS Regular Duty
- Application requirements stipulate that candidates must possess GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE, or its equivalent with a minimum of four (4) credits earned over no more than two (2) sittings, two of which must have been earned in English and mathematics.
IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans Motor Driver Mechanic Immigration Assistant III
- Candidates must possess a relevant Trade Test Certificate as well as the Ordinary Level SSCE or its equivalent.
- All aspiring drivers must possess a National Driver’s License.
Online applications should be used. Candidates must fill out the application form online starting on Monday, January 16, 2023, at the website https://cdcfib.career
Candidates are AWARE that submission of multiple applications will result in instant disqualification.
After the date of publication, applications must be submitted online within two (2) weeks.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA REQUIRED BY LAW FOR THE HIRING
- Candidates must have been born in Nigeria;
- Candidates must possess a national identification number
- Candidates must possess the necessary credentials and certifications;
- Candidates must be healthy and have certifications of fitness from medical facilities approved by the government;
- Candidates must be of excellent moral character and cannot have any felony convictions;
to submit to and pass a drug test
- Applicants must not be ashamed of their financial situation;