2023-2024 Fully Funded Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Masters Studies in the UK
The 2023-2024 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are now accepting applications from eligible candidates from Commonwealth nations for master’s programs at British universities.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships is dedicated to finding and supporting gifted people who have the potential to have a positive effect on their communities and the wider world.
BELOW ARE THE SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS:
Application Deadline: December 13, 2022
Type of Scholarship: Masters
Value of scholarship: Fully Funded
Eligible country: International countries
- Applicant must be a citizen of Commonwealth countries.
- Applicant must return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Applicants must have graduated or are about to graduate with an undergraduate degree which will enable the applicant to apply to a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time they submit their application.
- Applicant must graduate with at least an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree
- Applicant must have at least two years of work experience.
- Applicant should Apply to three different eligible UNIVERSITY COURSES LINK in any UK University and must receive an unconditional offer from one of these choices.
CLICK HERE ON THE LINK TO CHECK TEN MISTAKES APPLICANTS MAKE WHEN APPLYING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
- The applicant will receive a payment of tuition fees
- The applicant will receive an economy trip to and from your country of residence
- The applicant will receive an arrival allowance
- The applicant will receive the cost of an entry clearance (visa) application for you only
- The applicant will receive a departure allowance
- The applicant will receive a contribution for TB testing,
- The applicant will receive a travel top-up allowance
- The applicant will receive a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses.
To Apply for this Commonwealth shared scholarship, interested applicants, should click on the link below to apply.
CLICK HERE ON THE LINK TO CHECK IF THE GENERAL REQUIREMENT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENT.