2023-2024 FULLY FUNDED COMMONWEALTH MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN ANY UNIVERSITY IN THE UK
Commonwealth master’s scholarship is open for 2023-2024; the master’s program is a fully funded scholarship to study in any university in the UK; the scholarship is for African and International students.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 October 2022
FUNDED BY: UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
SCHOLARSHIP LEVEL: Master’s Degree
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES: Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
BENEFITS OF THE COMMONWEALTH MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS
- The Commonwealth Scholarships cover the full cost of tuition.
- The Applicant will be given a stipend of £1,133 per month to the candidates or $1,390 per month.
The Applicant will also include an allowance for warm clothes.
- All costs associated with the thesis or dissertation will be covered.
- The Applicant will receive study travel grants within or outside the United Kingdom.
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. The Applicant should be citizens of Commonwealth countries or refugees.
2. The Applicant must be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country.
3. The Applicant must be able to start their academic program in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2023.
- To apply for the scholarship, Applicants should apply through any of the nominating bodies, National Nominating Agencies or Non-Governmental Organizations, and Charitable Bodies.
- To apply for this scholarship program, the applicant should use the link below to apply for the scholarship.