2023-2024 Fully funded Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for International Students.
the fully-funded Commonwealth Distance Learning program, The UK’s Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) offers scholarships for 2023–2024 to deserving, highly motivated students from low- and middle-income nations. For all Commonwealth students who cannot afford to attend UK institutions or complete their master, there has a fantastic opportunity to realise their ambition of attending one of the best universities in the UK. master students who are dedicated to attaining sustainable development goals via research and studies are eligible for the commonwealth Distance Learning program. In addition, all of the master scholars are seen as future contenders who could make excellent teachers and researchers.
Application Deadline: 28 March 2023 at 16:00 (GMT)
Type of Scholarship: Masters
Value of scholarship: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Beliz, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Gabon, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
1. All Tuition fees will be paid in full.
2. The scholars will get a grant.
3. Additional bursaries, grants, or scholarships that pay the same expenses will be covered by the Commonwealth.
1. The applicant must be a national of a Commonwealth nation.
2. The applicant may be someone with British protection.
3. The candidate can also apply if they have refugee status in a Commonwealth nation that qualifies.
4. The applicant may submit an application if he or she is a citizen of a Commonwealth nation.
5. The applicant must be enrolled in a master’s program at an institution in a Commonwealth nation when the award is confirmed.
1. The candidate must submit an application to a University where the CSC has funding arrangements. There is a list of universities that receive partial support.
2. Using the online application mechanism provided by CSC, the application is submitted directly to CSC.
3. Applications that aren’t submitted through the CSC online system won’t be considered
4. a statement of purpose.
5. statement in support of the supervisor from the university in the UK.
6. a letter of recommendation from another person.
7. All applications must be received before or by March 28, 2023, at 6:00 p.m.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY