2022 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB AT NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF) RECRUITMENT.
The Nigeria Police Service Commission (PSC) is currently recruiting for the position of Constable, this position is for interested and eligible applicants who will like to work with the federal government
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday; 26th September 2022.
JOB TITLE: Constable
JOB LOCATION: Nationwide
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as of 1″ January 2022 and 31 December 2022):
- Applicant must not less than 1.67 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females and have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Applicants should not that must present the following document or references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Applicant must have an SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB result with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
To apply for this job position, interested and eligible Applicants should use the link below to apply.